43102513fb652a9ed79424f83e409c0714ba16d4

KMC Cafferty: Eyes cornstarch and quince (suitable freezer )

Thursday, December 12, 2013

Eyes cornstarch and quince (suitable freezer )

Hello! I've Returned ! Well, today I bring cornstarch eyes , mainly because I already asked several times if pacnificados with cornstarch (read crackers, cookies, etc. ) could freeze uncooked in the freezer , and then I'll show you how.

I think many / as have an interest in this to make snack , especially school lunches , as it is much cheaper than buying them and does not take long to prepare.

I did the eyes are roughly like those sold in kiosks or in bakeries , maybe a little more guys. So if you want to calculate what you save , multiply the price they charge them one by 15 and should make them look like home .

First the recipe and then freezing and thawing as .

Important: anticipated shows with butter ( well you have to soft) and or eggs from the refrigerator . Do not forget as well that are super good , especially if you are going to freeze to mix everything properly.

To make the center we have 3 options ( all easy ) depending on the texture you like the sweet , they can even make 3 variants and test .

Clarification : I did double the recipe and freeze half for the show were the freezer as well. Unless the family is large or want to freeze , put the quantities they are fine for a typical family .

INGREDIENTS ( for 15 to 20 eyes ) :

100g butter ( ointment )
100g sugar
1/2 tbsp ( you ) from jelly or jam (optional )
1 dash vanilla
1 egg ( room temp )
1 and 3 /4 cup flour
1/4 cup cornstarch ( cornflour )
1 tbsp (te) baking powder

To the center : tajadita quince puree or cut into small pieces , quince jam or jelly .

FOR SWEET :

If you do not have jelly or quince jam and like the liquid center jelly type , simply tread with a little boiling water.

Another option is to hit the sweet without liquid , which is a puree them , that will not dry or they will stick to the teeth and it feels so sweet to put a whole piece .


    And it is obviously easier to cut the candy into pieces and ready , if you prefer you can use a more artistic cutting of fondant or something similar, is the most decorated darling . Do not forget to press a little to keep it out.



If using fresh water with a piece like this photo , if you use any of the other methods takes more or less double the amount .

PREPARATION:

Sift flour one hand , starch and baking powder and set aside.
Beat butter and sugar until creamy (no need to dissolve the sugar but it is homogeneous ) .

Add the egg and beat again. Then we added vanilla and jelly.
Now slowly add the sifted ingredients , fully incorporating between batch and batch. They will have to use a spoon if you do not have mixer.
Then send the dough to the refrigerator for a minimum time , well wrapped in film.

Upon removal can stretch 1cm thick and cut the eyes (or if they did cut the sausage slices directly) .

With finger pressed in the center and place the quince in the hollow of the way you prefer .

Ship at 180 ° C for 20 min approx ( in my oven takes about 30 to 20 but then fixed in case if electric oven) .

When browned down , removed and allowed to cool on a rejilla.NOTA 2: If you double or triple the recipe, add the eggs one by one.

NOTE 3: The photos below are of thawed eyes ( as you will see , more golden brown than the others) .

NOTE 4: many recipes that do not take honey and jelly , I recommend you not use honey if they are going to freeze.

TO FREEZE IN THE FREEZER :

Short answer to what I asked : Yes, they can freeze the masses with cornstarch in the freezer.

The issue is what happens to cornstarch . No if you left cornstarch with water in a bowl , if they did, you may have noticed it dries.
This happens to the mass ( or anything else that has cornstarch if left in place to use it fast).

The solution is to save the most that can be sealed without any air ( if you have equipment Vacuum Storage , perfect).
The more and more time cornstarch has more chance there leave it to dry , airless because this slows the process , so consider that.

If they get to dry well ( because they are staying open air or bag or something like that ) , you can re hydrate and solved .

If you do not want to rehydrate nothing happens, except that at least have the cooking liquid mass faster, which would lower the oven temperature or accept that it's going to be more crispy when cooked at the same temperature .

In fact, I will freeze so they are crispy because I like more , stay with the same taste but more chewy and not desmigan both (if you have no transport blight eyes ) . It is also advisable if they have to leave several days last longer as freshly made .

Last one month in the freezer ( last longer, but I recommend leaving them for what I said ) , and about 5 days after baked stored in Tupperware ( use it backwards to keep cakes ) or under bell jar .

Well, answered the question! Enjoy the eyes !

15 comments:

  1. I've made $84, 8254 so far this year working online and I'm a full time student. I'm using an online business opportunity I heard about and I'AM made such great money. It's really user friendly and I'm just so happy that I found out about it. Here's what I do for more information simply open this link thank you..... ☛...Usa Online Jobs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I make over $35,000 doing a very easy and simple online job from home. Last month my friend got $50,000 from this job, giving only 2-3 hours a day. Everyone is starting to make money online.
      ..
      Visit for more details........𝐰𝐰𝐰.π°π¨π«π€π¬π­πšπ«πŸπŸ’.𝐜𝐨𝐦

      Delete
  2. Start now earning cash every month online from home. Getting paid more than $15k by doing an easy job online. I have made $19715 in last 4 weeks from this job. Easy to join and earning from this are just awesome. Join this right now by follow instructions here...... www.dollars9.com.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ●Im making over $13k a month working part time. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my life.last month her pay check was $12712 just working on the laptop for a few hours. This is what I do,
    ↓↓↓↓COPY THIS WEBSITE↓↓↓↓

    HERE☛ www.dollars9.com.

    ReplyDelete
  4. m making over $13k a month working part time. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my life.last month her pay check was $12712 just working on the laptop for a few hours. This is what I do,
    ↓↓↓↓COPY THIS WEBSITE↓↓↓↓

    HERE☛ www.news701.com.  

    ReplyDelete
  5. [ �������� ���� ] ★���� �������� ���������� ���������������� ������ ���������� ��������������… ������ �� ������ ������ ������������ ������������ �������� �������� �������������� ���� �������� ������ ��-�� ����������/������ �������� �� ������ �������� �������� ������������ �� �������������������� �������� ������ ���������������� ������ �������� �������� ���� ������ ���� ���� ���������� ���������� �������� ����……….☛ http://www.jobget6.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. super fast money earning online job to flood the cash in your bank account every week. from this only by working for 2 hrs a day after my college i made $17529 in my last month. I had zero experience when I joined this and in my first month I easily made $11854. It is so easy to do this job and regular income from this is just superb. want to join this right now? just go to this web page for more info...>>>>>http://www.jobget6.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Guys, I'm making $4000 per month with this awesome home based system, enough for me to make a living. You don't need to invest anything, It's totally FREE! you just have to download it, here's the link ..... http://www.jobget6.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Every month I am earning more than $8650 by doing a very simple online job from my home. By doing this in my part time I was able to save enough to buy me a new car in just a few months. This is so freaking easy that everyone should try it... Start making some dollars online today by following instructions on this website ==>> ★★.... ☛ www.jobget6.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. If you were looking for a way to earn some extra income every week... Look no more!!!! Here is a great opportunity for everyone to make $95/per hour by working in your free time on your computer from home... I've been doing this for 6 months now and last month i've earned my first five-figure paycheck ever!!!! Learn more about it on following link... www.ecash6.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Guys, how are you? I hope all is well. But I know 70% out of 100% one ishu the ishu is money. I know guys before me who have the same ihsu but today I'm happy? I Started online work I just started this 4 weeks ago. I've got my FIRST check total of $850, pretty cool. I hope you tried it. You don't need to invest anything. Just click and open the page to click the first statement and check jobs ...... Home Jobs

    ReplyDelete
  11. til i sAw the bAnk drAft for $7847, i hAve fAith thAt my cousin wAs like they sAy reAly tAking home money pArt time from their .. there neighbor hAs been doing this for less thAn 13 months And A short time Ago pAid the mortgAge on their mini mAnsion And bourt cAdillAc. reAd more At, go to this site home tAb for more .............   www.profit94.com

    ReplyDelete

  12. I get paid more than $90 to $100 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $10k from this without having online working skills .

    Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site..... π˜„π˜„π˜„.π—π—Όπ—―π˜€πŸ³πŸ¬.𝗰𝗼𝗺

    ReplyDelete
  13. [π“•π“žπ“‘ 𝓀𝓒𝓐] ★Single Mom With 4 Kids Lost Her Job But Was Able To Stay On Top By Banking Continuously 1500 Dollars Per Week With An Online Work She Found Over The Internet TRUMP TO WIN AND GIFT TO THE JOBS…Check The Details >><><=== http://www.works43.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fantastic work-from-home opportunity for everyone…Work for three to eight hrs. a day and start getting paid in the range of 13,000 to 19,000 dollars a month…Weekly payments…And best thing is. It’s so Easy…

    follow details on this website……𝐰𝐰𝐰.π₯π’π―πžπŸπŸπŸ’.𝐜𝐨𝐦

    ReplyDelete